UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to learn this for so long! but too embarrassed to go to classes.. well my sis has loaned me her pole to use (shes just had a baby so cant do much atm) so im gonna teach myself but cant get the freaking thing to stay up lol.

Anyone here pole dance? (and I dont want to turn this into a dirty thread btw:eek:)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
I remember one of our members did last year but I can't recall who it was now..... :confused:

I wanted to do it about 8yrs ago but my mates all took the p!ss and I was too embarrassed to go ahead with it. :eek:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Its always fascinated me how those girls hang upside down with their legs like they do.

Awww mogs, you shouldn't have let them tease you out of doing it...you got long legs you would have been perfect :D

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Its always fascinated me how those girls hang upside down with their legs like they do.

Awww mogs, you shouldn't have let them tease you out of doing it...you got long legs you would have been perfect :D
Aw thank you babes.... :eek:

I wanted to do if for the keep fit part of it as I've heard it is a great way to tone up. Given my deep hatred of gyms, this seemed like a great alternative that would be much more fun.

I've looked into it again since, but they no longer run the classes. :(

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Id love to be able to do it :D

But nobody would want to see my podgy bits wrapped around a pole, and if I tried any acrobatics it would probably collapse :lol:

That said, the girls that do it well are phenomenally talented. I for one really admire them :p

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I've never tried it myself by they do Pole Dancing lessons down at my local leisure centre and its a deadly serious form of exercise class so anyone who misbehaves and doesn't take it seriously is asked to leave. It is an excellent form on exercise though I'm told.

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's really good and does wonders to those bits n bobs you want to tone up. I went to a few blocks of classes but it was too much hassle to get to (trying to get into Glasgow centre and parking at 6pm..:S)
Got a pole in the house but my brother had a party, girl got way to drunk, managed to pull it out the ceiling leaving a lovely big hole!!!

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
have tried to put it up but it wont fix in. will have to ask hubby to screw it into the ceiling.. dont know how he will feel having a bright pink pole in the middle of the living room!!

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
have tried to put it up but it wont fix in. will have to ask hubby to screw it into the ceiling.. dont know how he will feel having a bright pink pole in the middle of the living room!!
Pieter says he thinks your living room is very nice..............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
965 Posts
*Waves*

I've been poling for a few months, I've just started inverts. It is so fun, gets me super fit and I feel great.

Here's a couple of pictures of me in action - yes I am lucky enough to have a pole at home!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.