Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Poisonous Items for Dogs - This could save you dogs life

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by DoubleTrouble, Dec 19, 2008.

1. danielled

danielled PetForums VIP

Well it has been ages since this thread was created. I don't mind having a look at what needs doing to this list.

2. Biscuit123

Biscuit123 PetForums VIP

Wow this is really helpful

3. PupsterPassion

PupsterPassion PetForums Newbie

GREAT share, I hadn't heard of that phone line before. I'm going to save it in my phone just in case

4. Wan57

Wan57 PetForums Newbie

So sad to hear this..so sad

5. Wan57

Wan57 PetForums Newbie

I lost 3 dogs in 3 months time..so heartbreaking..Couldnt understand what was wrong..2 came down with vomiting, diarrhea..would not eat, and when they tried and did, it came back up..they literally srarved..so hurtful to see this..vet trip after vet trip..nothing.. thre other 1 got cancer on her ft leg..awful thing to see your dog go through this..they were my babies..after dome research, i found the cause..roundup weed killer..neighbor used it on my fence row..cruel way for my babies to die..Please dont use this around your babies..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice