Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Poisongirl..

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by catz4m8z, Aug 24, 2013.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

can I just say that it tickles me no end how amazed you seem by Izzie's ickleness?:lol:
    Everytime you post about her adorable mini self I just think...'hmm, seems like an appropriate size to me!'.
    Cant imagine what I would be like with a 'normal' sized dog! Probably posting about the insane amounts of food it eats and how ridiculously HUGE the poo's are!!LOL:lol:

Funny what you get used to!!;)

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

At training class with Rudi one week we had to swap dogs with another handler. I suppose Rudi was probably about 14 weeks old so about 20 - 22kg and I swapped for a 14 week old teeny tiny little cav puppy. He was adorable but I just couldn't stop being amazed at how small he was; he felt like nothing on the lead. Meanwhile the lady with Roo was trying to cope with him attempting to pull his way over to me saying "Ooooh he's awfully strong" a lot :laugh:.

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

We were at the vets the other day as Dasiy was having her jabs done. While we were waiting a woman came in carrying a chihuahua cross chinese crested. She was saying how tiny it was and it was the size of a mouse when it was born. She said it was tiny and was 8 weeks old Daisy is about 14 weeks and it wasn't really much smaller than her.

Its a good job I didn't take Monkey as he is 7" and 9 months old. When we go for walks everyone comments on how small my little ones are but to me they are no different than my big dogs.

4. IrishEyes

IrishEyes PetForums VIP

A friend has a dog, a Heinz 57 about the size of a collie and every time he greets me I'm amazed at the difference between him and my big beast of a dog. When Horace runs past it sounds like a horse stampeding (I love that sound!) and when he sits to give you his paw, it can be heavy in your hand but with this dog it's as light as air! And no sound of hooves either as he flies around!

It's incredible, I can only imagine what it would be like with a toy breed :D Love them all though.

5. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

I actually find it strange having a bigger dog as Lola is such a diddy bum, its also strange to see a dog eat without being a pain in the backside about it, altho i must say i have learnt about counter surfing and how she can pinch stuff from places Lola cant also that altho she thinks and wants to be she isnt a lap dog haha :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice