UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hello ev'ry body peeps. Stavross 'ere init.
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not looking for answers to these guys, they are just rhetorical questions. They are just something for you to think about.
1, If hot air rises, why is it colder at the top of a mountain?
2, If teflon is non stick, how come it sticks to the pan?
And finally 3, If you are on earth and I told you to go north you'll know which way to go. But, if you were in space which way is north?

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
If a fool and his money are easily parted, how did they get together in the first place?

Do infants have as much fun in infantry as adults do in adultry?

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
If a fool and his money are easily parted, how did they get together in the first place?

Do infants have as much fun in infantry as adults do in adultry?
LOL good one! I'm guessing no though:ihih::devil:

Here's a few:

Why do noses run and feet smell?
Why do you chop a tree down then chop it up?
What was the best thing before sliced bread was invented?
What is an 'occaisional table' the rest of the time?
Why do round pizzas always come in square boxes?
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck together?
Why is it called TOOTHbrush when you brush all of your teeth?
Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
How come no one ever says, "It's only a game" when their team is winning?
If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.