Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Please tell me that people don't really buy this for rabbits...

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by cgroome, Apr 4, 2011.

1. cgroome

cgroome PetForums Junior

#1 cgroome, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. borderer

borderer Guest

they dont realy buy it:rolleyes:

3. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

yes this little box is very miss leading, I'm sure some poor rabbit sleeps in this every night and cant even stretch his little legs out

4. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

I have two and they get used as extra hide aways in the run and one in the shed that all three manage to huddle in as a bed. Of course the dog kennel isn't good enough for them and they'd all rather squeeze in that box instead.

5. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Yuck, hope not!

How's Cecil doing? I was going to message you this week to check on him :D

Em
    xx

6. Lumpy

Lumpy PetForums Senior

I've got one I put in the buns' run when they are on the grass in the summer. It gives them somewhere to snuggle but they prefer sitting on top:001_smile: It's quite sturdy for a temporary shelter. I never close the door though - it is used as a ramp.

I hope no-one would ever shut a bun inside. It has no windows for a start and is far, far too small.

7. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

they are normally sold under the toy/house sections on sites, they are ment as a shelter for a run, not a full time house
    i hope to god no one would ever shut a bun in them

8. cgroome

cgroome PetForums Junior

Cecil is much better. We took him back to the vet on Friday in theory to have the cone removed, came down in the morning to find that not only had he removed the cone but also chewed it half to death! Now he's back hopping around his run with new tunnels and a little tent. I'm on the hunt for a wife for him soon!

As for the small box, I can see its use in a run, but I think other people might think it's a perfectly good place to keep your small furries...

9. Rhi

Rhi PetForums Member

I have the slightly bigger version which is 2ft wide which is inside the covered part of my kennel. It is great coz it gives them somewhere to snuggle in the winter if they need it and they like to sit on the top so gives an extra level too. I agree how it is marketed is quite misleading for stupid people though.

I used to have that size but my buns found it a little too small.

10. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

I'd marry Cecil if I was a bunny :D

Glad he's better :)

Em
    xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice