Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Please help Naughty tom cat...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by LittleMissSunshine, Jul 16, 2009.

1. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine PetForums VIP

Hi, not been around lately, been really busy but I have a problem along with my neighbours, there is a horrible cat stalking around our street who has already fathered a litter to a stray female who has also appeared (who cats protection won't take) -or anyother cat/animal charity- anyhoo, the tom has got into my neighbours little girls bedroom and sprayed... anyone know how to remove the smell, she can't even find where he did it so we don't know where to start but it really REALLY REALLY stinks up there!!!!!

HELP!!!!!! the evil bas***d lives around the corner and the owner couldn't give a damn about it which annoys me even more!!!

PLEASE HELP US!!!!

2. Cyberfyn

Cyberfyn PetForums VIP

There are special pet odour control pump sprays you can get from a good pet shop/online. But you will have to find the source of the smell to tackle it. It's a hands and knees sniffing job I'm afraid!

Catch the tom and drop him at the CPL. They'll neuter, innoculate and re-home him with a responsible family. Maybe.

Ian.

3. Kori

Kori PetForums Junior

Oh no! The poor little girl must be mortified! I hope you find a solution to the smell. I would take everything out of the room to see where it's coming from. It might be more than one place.

4. Emma_Williams

Emma_Williams PetForums Junior

Supposedly you can get asbos put on cats. Not sure how but I've heard of it happening.

5. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I find baking soda works, as well does opening the windows to air it out. Good Luck.

6. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Half an onion in a bowl of water will absorb smells from the air. Other then that I guess its a good scrub of the room.

7. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine PetForums VIP

baking soda? check. Onion? check. CPL? check! Thank you xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice