UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2 weeks I have the first of 5 exams in Archaeology. So far, I have done zilch revision. I really need some motivation. I am getting really annoyed with myself but find any excuse to not revise. :( :( :(

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
I work for myself, and set myself timetables throughout the day. I've got four commissions on the go at the moment, and a queue for more, so give myself targets to achieve. If I achieve my targets, I get to go sit in the garden on an afternoon with my chocolate girlies, and have a beer, me that is, not the dogs ;) It motivates me to get on and get done what I need during the day, it's rare I get a day off, even weekends, and usually spend evenings packaging cards or updating my website. I've got ten more mins on a pencil study before I can go sit outside with a cuppa and fuss the dogs, then nose to the grindstone time again........

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I just need a slap. It doesn't help that everytime I sit on my bloody chair it sinks right down! I have got some notes out and realised I am missing half of them!! :(

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm is this why you were trying to chat to me before on Facebook so as not to revise? I dropped out, but maybe going back next year.
Awwww mate!!! I need a kick up the backside!! :lol: What you gonna do for the next year? Work? Hows the car coming along? xx

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Car getting loadsa work done free as know people but be couple of weeks :) I love my mo mo :) Just on the phone to insurance people to cancel..... they make it so long and tedious!! Thinkin just gonna redo 2nd year, I hate Spar so much and wanna leave but can't find another job.

Now REVISE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.