Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by Samantha20, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Samantha20

Samantha20 PetForums Newbie

A dog of Ours has gone missing and we cant find him weve done all the normal things like advertised in paper, rung dogs home, rspca etc to no avail so now we are asking our friends on here to keep a look out for him and there will be a possible reward if found or reward for information leading to his safe return, my daughter samantha mason has a picture on her profile his names buster, hes a cross between a dashund/yorkie terrier so he looks like a dashund with long tail but colours of a yrokie terrier i.e hes small and long plus smooth haired

Kidsgrove Area

Facebook

2. margarethayes

margarethayes PetForums Newbie

Have you reported to Police?

3. hawksport

hawksport Banned

Is he on dog lost?

4. DoodlesRule

DoodlesRule PetForums VIP

I live near to Kidsgrove - can you put a picture on here, I don't do facebook sorry. What about asking local radio if they can mention or a picture on the boards at Tesco (with their permission obviously)

5. AngelEyes92

AngelEyes92 PetForums Senior

I've got friends in kidsgrove. If you pop a picture up, I'll forward it to them. If not I'll give the description you gave.
    Hopefully you will be reunited shortly.
    Is he neutered and has he got any scars/ distinguishing markings? What kind of collar was he wearing at the time he went missing?

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice