Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Please help me

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by niki87, Mar 26, 2011.

1. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

OK just been looking into sexing the babies...though am reading now it might be better to wait till they are 8 weeks...is that right?

But one of the babies has 2 big lumps of poo stuck to the fur....can I just pull it off? Don't wanna hurt the little mite?

But also why has it happened? It looks solid poo...not runny! It's not even one of the long haired ones :( Am i panicking over nothing or is this not good?

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

Mine always get poo stuck to there bums :D I pull it of as long as its not severely matted.

I sex mine about 5 weeks plus, the boys will be a tube but girls will be a tube with a slit going from top to bum direction.

Easier at 8 weeks x

3. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Haha i have been refreshing this page constantly lol!! Thank you so much!! Been reading about flaming butt baths!!!

Anyways thanks so much hun!!! Yeah they all...but one...look the same...so will leave it for another week plus!! xx

ps tried repping u but I need to spread some more repping before I give you more...so please count yourself repped!!

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

Lol im feeling the rep baby :D

Have you updated pics lately? Ive not been round much recently as ive had a car crash and had alot to sort out so not beenon to check for more pics.

5. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Awww hun i hope you're OK!!!

I did a great photo shoot other day including of Cookie (mum) cos she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lovely now!!!!!!!!!! But can't get pics off it. Done another now as you'll probs have seen by the time u read this lol! They are getting so big! xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice