Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Please help, husky in labour??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Huskies2012, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Huskies2012

Huskies2012 PetForums Newbie

Hi all, I found out 2 weeks ago that my husky is pregnant (with my other husky) it wasn't planned and i tried everything to keep them apart, she wore knickers but i came home twice and they were on the floor . When she had her scan 2 weeks ago the vet said she was due in around 2-3 weeks, i have been taking her temperature and tonight it has dropped to 98.60 (37c) she is laying on her side just staring at me, she is still eating bits and has started to lose a clear like liquid (can only describe the texture as being like flem). Should i be calling the vet now? Thank you

2. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

Calling the vet won't cost money, call now if you are concerned, won't hurt, will it.

3. Huskies2012

No money isn't an issue just wondering if these are common symptons

4. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

I meant you have nothing to lose by calling, go over to the breeding section of the dog chat area for better and specific advice.

5. Huskies2012

Thank you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice