I'm honestly heartbroken. My cat, who only had her first litter four months ago, was killed tonight. I found my baby girl lying on her side, cold, stiff and lifeless. I'm f***ing torn to pieces. Now, that aside, I have some serious questions regarding the state I found her in; she was definitely poisoned as there was a clump of light-hued, solid vomit around her in the grass and in her mouth appeared to be an organ. Yes, an organ. It occupied her mouth which was forced open by its width, was pink and covered in blood (not her tongue). What would that be? Am I right to believe that she ingested poison and puked up an organ or something akin to that? Please, please, please - I need someone's advice. I'm shaking.