Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

PLEASE give me your opinion on this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Classyellie, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Ive seen this before. They were both very stupid, and its a shame the cops didnt taser them for their own safety.

Is this something to do with the fact that one has been charged with murder?

3. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I saw this episode on the tv, they were not playing frogger were they not just running from the police after one of them was charged with murder for stabbing someone ?

I think I've remembered it right, if it's the same people.

4. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

The one that crossed the central reservation has been charged with the murder of my ex brother-in-law. The trial is set for September.

I just wandered what people's opinions were of the twins actions on that day

5. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Hi this is local to me and as been in the local paper, i cant believe what they did on that motorway they must have been out of there minds, that is always a busy stretch of motorway. xxx

6. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Barking mad if you ask me.

Sorry to hear about your brother in law :(

7. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

I did not watch the whole video, i'd seen enough.
    I am so sorry about the loss of your brother-in-law.
    Those girls behaved in a shocking manner. Running into on coming traffic on a Motorway is loonacy. It is also selfish, mindless and totally stupid. And then to behave in an agressive manner when the police were trying to help? Disgusting.
    I know people have issues and maybe they were running from some problems and needed help, but NOTHING excuses risking other people's lives.
    I hope she gets a prison sentence.

8. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

Would want to know the results of the blood tests to see how much drugs were in their bodies, cos it must of been really high seeing how they just got up and then went again, I dont think they were thinking with a normal mind at all that day, were they on drugs when your ex brother in law was killed?

9. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

The video could possible show the actions of two very desperate people.

I imagine they had a fair amount of adrenalin running through them.

Its really hard to form an accurate opinion as to what was going on. Once people know more details, then its easy to make the scenario fit the crime.

If she is guilty, i hope she gets prosecuted to the full extent ot the law.

10. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

I watched that of Traffic Cops. I'm so sorry about your brother in law.

We lived in Stoke-on-Trent up until 4 months ago and remember hearing about the man found dead behind his house in Fenton :( and then the woman jumping off the bridge.

I had no idea the bridge woman at the motorway twins were the same person.

Would you mind clearing something up for me? Was the motorway incident before or after the murder?

11. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

omg!! that was awful to watch..what complete plonker..that could have been alot worse..they didnt only put there own lives at risk the put there cop's and other drivers lives at risk too..mental..

12. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

sorry to hear about your brother in law :(
    Grrr i could never have the patience of them cops i would taken her out with an uppercut anddrop kick :mad:

13. MissG

MissG PetForums VIP

Looks like suicide to me.

I think they knew they were in trouble, and some checks were going to be done, and maybe it might turn out that they either shouldn't be in this country, or something fishy is going on.

14. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

I haven't seen that before - awful. Even if I didn't know what you've said about your ex B-I-L, I would say that to do what they did & have such strength, they must have been as high as a kite - I didn't think addrenalin could get you that high, but who am I to know? It bothers me even more to think about what the poor drivers have been put through.

Sorry for your loss - I hope you get justice in court.

15. Dingle

Dingle PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear about your Brother in law...

I saw this on the web & tv at the time of it happening & they were clearly high on drugs or very desperate to get away...:eek:

:eek:ut:

16. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice