Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Plastic Dog bed (HUGE) and stair gate - FREE

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by TabbyRoad, Aug 11, 2009.

1. TabbyRoad

TabbyRoad Banned

If anyone lives in or near North London and would like or knows of anyone who would like a very large plastic dog bed and/or a stair gate please let me know.

Our dog HATED the plastic bed and we no longer use the stair gate. We have 2 gates but would like to keep one just in case.

Both are pictured below.

[​IMG]

The bed is plenty big for a dog of labrador size, maybe even bigger. We don't have the plastic bits for the bottom that keep it from slipping but that could be easily remedied.

[​IMG]

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I wish I was closer! I have one of those stairgates already but could do with another. Brand new they cost almost £40 :eek:

3. TabbyRoad

TabbyRoad Banned

That's a shame :( They're not cheap so hopefully someone will get some more use out of it. If only we had known our puppy would be a little freak and learn "stay" as early as she did :D

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I bought it for my GSD when she was 8 weeks, the only time we really used it is when she needed a time out :rolleyes: She's 9 months now and in her first season so she is very grumpy and I'm back to using it again :laugh:

5. louisehall21

louisehall21 PetForums Junior

pity i am not close could do with one for my foster dogs. do you not have a rescue near to you that could use them just a thought if your giving it away free why not to a rescue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice