UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Hiya :D

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? I have got the busiest weekend coming up I have ever had I think! Tomorrow i'm going to the Take That concert :w00t: Saturday I have my friends wedding & Sunday I have a car show with the kids and OH because it's Fathers day :rolleyes:

xxx
Oh No fathers day...... oh my goodness! Blast! I always forget!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Im out on friday :) Saturday im shopping in the day and babysitting in the evening and Sunday i will be chillaxing :thumbsup::)

Chloe x

G

·
Going to my sisters tomorrow night for engagement drinks and takeaway. And then not sure the rest of the weekend im afraid. xxx

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
We are having a rehersal this sunday all day so I have had to get a dog sitter to come and be with the pups :) x

It will be my first day out for 6 weeks - how do people that breed frequently ever get anything done? lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
ill be cleaning the house and getting the new shed competely sorted tommorow its basically a giant animal house lol. sat i am going to get my hair cut and visit the parents probably stop over for fathers day sunday before heading down to scarborough for the day with my boyfriend and the dogs may have to persuade everyone else to follow us down make a day of it

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ill be cleaning the house and getting the new shed competely sorted tommorow its basically a giant animal house lol. sat i am going to get my hair cut and visit the parents probably stop over for fathers day sunday before heading down to scarborough for the day with my boyfriend and the dogs may have to persuade everyone else to follow us down make a day of it
Sounds lovely :D have fun!

X

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.