Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, Jun 18, 2010.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

I am doing absolutley nothing!! I have tummy ache and am spending this evening in bed and hope to spend the weekend doing much of the same! :thumbup:

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

mostly college stuff & housework & dog walking, a pretty standard weekend really, I'm doing a spreadsheet on my rats as part of my college work, so I'll be checking & recording how much they've been drinking

3. tordis

tordis PetForums Senior

Going to Covent Garden for a (free!) brunch tomorrow, then some shopping (need to get some court shoes and, perhaps, a dress), not sure about the evening yet - just checking what friends are up to. On Sunday morning I'm going to the gym (yay!) and then going to vote, as it's Polish Presidential Election day and since I'm Polish, I reckon I might as well have my say.

4. francesandjon

francesandjon PetForums VIP

BBQ at a friends tomorrow afternoon, and OH has the day off!!

Will visit dad on sunday, as its fathers day, and i've been informed that my auntie has invited us (Dad, Sister, Me and OH) for sunday dinner - bonus - won't have to take dad out! lol, although OH still doesn't know whether he's working or not in sunday.....so that will determine whether he comes or not (obviously) and whether I have a few days at Dads, which Koda will love cos its a farm!

5. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Going to see my niece on sunday. It was her 6th birthday yesterday so i have made her a cake which i am going to take
    Plus, it's going to be sunny up here on sunday, so i can work on my tan too :thumbup:

6. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Saturday: get the electric trimmer and tame the hedge running next to our house. Then get my bio-hazard suit on and take out three wasp nests that have been wreaking havoc recently, two inch wasps! :scared:

Sunday: visit granny, give the dogs a bath (oh joy), fix guitar truss rod.

7. danielled

danielled Guest

I will just be comeing on here and keeping an eye on one of my goldfish in the pond who could lay her eggs any day.

8. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

Sat - My little lad has a football tournement tomorrow, my little girl has a party to go to, I gotta bath the dogs.

Sun - Im at a show with the puppy, ooooh and it fathers day.. so will have to squezzzzzzzzze in the visits and get the kids to pamper the OH - better nip to Tesco's for socks and pj's as a pressie

9. danielled

danielled Guest

Uh oh I need to get my dad a card yet lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice