Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pitterpatter of tiny paws approaches!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by LittleTyke, Feb 6, 2012.

1. LittleTyke

LittleTyke PetForums Junior

Our silver tabby queen is off to her boyfriend next week (if she calls on time, which she always does!)

He last last litter produced a silver tabby, a smoke and a blue so I'm expecting pretty much the same again although the possibility of a blue silver also.

My younger queen's kittens left I Jan and were by same daddy... 2 blue silve tabby, one smoke, and 1 blue.

Have also found a stud for my youngest girl (only 9 months so she's got a little wait yet, especially as she isn't calling yet!). So long as she passes all tests she'll hopefully go in May time :)

Baby filled year :D

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Very exciting! Good luck with the forthcoming mating and hope you get some lovely kittens to show us soon :)

3. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

Hope all goes well for you. BTW what breed are your cats, and are you in Yorkshire? (tyke is slang for Yorkshire people)

4. tellingtails

tellingtails PetForums VIP

Goodluck, Fingers crossed for a sucessful mating :)

5. dagny0823

dagny0823 PetForums VIP

Good luck! You'll have your hands full, won't you :D

6. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Are these British shorthairs?? Ooooooooooo Have you got any pictures of the blue silver tabby?? Sounds gorgeous!! :laugh: :001_wub:
    good luck with the up coming babies!! :001_tt1:

7. LittleTyke

They are BSH :)

No not in Yorkshire. Tyke is my orriginal girl, the pearl of my eye if you like!

8. LittleTyke

They are yes :D

Thankyou for your nice words, the blue silvers were very special, beautiful! I prefer black silvers myself as the contrast is so striking but the blue girl in my last litter was breath taking! So much so I've let my sister have her as her foundation queen!

I'll see what I can do about pictures, I'll try to get a pic of black silver and blue silver for better comparison. May take a while though, technology isn't my strong point!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice