Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Pita pata help

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Suggestions' started by Little-moomin, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Little-moomin

Little-moomin PetForums VIP

As you can see I have added a little pita pata tracker but it only lets me add one, when I've seen others with several. how do I add another?

2. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

I just tried to edit mine and couldn't. We'll have to wait for someone clever !

3. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

I have made up my PitaPata as you can see but it is not 'counting' in my posts :( can any one tell me how to either remove it altogether in My Profile so I can try to add it again or how to get it working in my posts - it seems to be 'counting' on My Profile page strangely though.

4. Kim Watcham

Kim Watcham KIM N ARCHIE

I can do with help with pita pata I realy can not do it iv been trying for 3 days now so ill keep a look out if somone can help us all ...

5. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

lets hope so,I know debble managed it and tried to help but everything she told me I had actually done but its still not counting Emma's age, its stuck on the original date I put it on but its actually counting in My Profile so I've havent a clue what I'm doing wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice