UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our friends dog grabbed her and took a chunk of fur from her back.... she seemed fine just a bit frightened but she died of fright after having a seizure:(
She was so beautiful and so active, seeing her so still was so scary:(
Everything is ok now........ Kaytie seems very lonely and confused but hopefully we will get her a friend soon...

Rest In Peace Pistachio- run free at the bridge eating your favourite food, broccoli...

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Oh no how tragic!! Your friend is going to have to be much more careful with her dog!!

Am so sorry hun!! When you feel ready it might be worth finding a friend for Kaytie...piggies are generally easy to bond. But only when you feel you can.

Sleep well Pistachio.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh no how tragic!! Your friend is going to have to be much more careful with her dog!!

Am so sorry hun!! When you feel ready it might be worth finding a friend for Kaytie...piggies are generally easy to bond. But only when you feel you can.

Sleep well Pistachio.
It was my fault:( We were looking after him and I didn't see him ready to punce:(:( Thanks for your wishes everyone x

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm so sorry - that is awful! Every time you posted I always saw the photo of Pistachio and Kaytie at the bottom and always thought how cute they were (guineas are my favourite so I always seem to zoom in on them!). Sorry to hear about your loss :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.