Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Piggin' 'ell....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Siamese Kelly, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

For those avid street fans(i'm not one,far more pressing things to be getting on with:eek:-honest) Kev just got 28 days in jail:eek:So is it shut it Kev and do your rip or is it Poor Sal..do ya want another fishfinger with ya peas:( Or am i the only saddo who's sad and bothered enough to use precious finger energy on posting this post-you decide:p:).....You don't have to text or phone just post and pretend your as sad as me and make me smile:)

Anele Jessica likes this.
  2. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Well I for one think Kev may grow a bit of back bone while hes in there - hes like a wet soppy fish!!!!!

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

sorry don't watch it :(

4. Magik

Magik Guest

It's so far fetched. Yes I'm sad as well!!! After keve gave That teacher (aka Garry Glitter) a beating the police arrived to arrest him minutes later.... and now he's got 28 days in prison fopr a first offence!! haha if only the law was this efficiant! Murderers and rapist dont get that these days!!

5. Solitaire

Solitaire PetForums Junior

I've started watching Corrie again but don't recognise half of the cast.

Is Carla really after Liam ?? and why didn't Maria tell him that she was attacked by Carla ??

More of an Eastenders fan:(

6. Magik

Magik Guest

An interesting fact for you... in the opening sequence of Coranation Street in the late80's/ early 90's the paper boy was me!!!

7. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..............................

8. Siamese Kelly

An interesting fact for you... in the opening sequence of Coranation Street in the late80's/ early 90's the paper boy was me!!!
    :eek:Noo Way-did you ever get told off by Rita or Mavis for being a tad late:D

9. Magik

Magik Guest

No I never met them. Although I did meet Bet Lynch..... and then I bumped into her a few years later in a country pub but she had no idea who I was. It's funny because I was in bed last night thinking that i have well and truely missed the acting boat... I have done a few things but nothing big. I could have been a star!!!

10. you still can....:D

11. Magik

Magik Guest

I couldn't, I have far to many skeletons in my closet to become famous

12. Siamese Kelly

Aah nevermind:)Our wonderful world of people and animals means you wouldn't be able to commit to any project long term anyway-think of the chaos:eek::)

13. Magik

Magik Guest

You're right... and I'm a star in this pet world anyway so that's good enough for me!

14. My brother - " The Pet World Star!" ....hmmmmm......I am quite like it!:D

15. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hee hee heee,,,,,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice