UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share some pictures of my monsters because it was Alfie's 2nd birthday yesterday and Willow's first birthday on sunday. :D I'm obviously posting some pics of Ruby too because I can't leave her out! :lol:

Here goes

Alfie on the way to the groomers for his birthday haircut.

On his way back from the groomers! I allowed him on the bus seats because he was clean and he was falling to sleep sat up on the floor :lol: he's not used to going 4 hours without sleep.

Willow's birthday pics.

Eating her birthday ice-cream.

And Ruby

Sorry for the pic overload! Thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Beautiful photos :001_wub: They are all such gorgeous looking dogs and their fur is just soooo shiny, I want to squish them :laugh:

I think I would have liked that birthday ice cream :drool:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful photos :001_wub: They are all such gorgeous looking dogs and their fur is just soooo shiny, I want to squish them :laugh:

I think I would have liked that birthday ice cream :drool:
Aww thanks! :D

She enjoyed it, my hand was red raw from her holding onto it like a squirrel so that I wouldn't take the ice cream away. :lol:

·
MillieMoo'sMum
2,015 Posts
Oh my goodness.... how my heart just melted seeing those sweet sweet faces, I so love Cavaliers :001_wub:

we dont see enough pics of them!...please keep them coming :)

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous boy and girl! and big hug too for Ruby :001_wub:

·
Registered
23,250 Posts
awww, happy birthday!! Such sweet little faces, Cavs really are beautiful dogs.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.