UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are in all their glory.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to have to be very strong tomorrow - is number 2 Blossom...... ?

Cedar looks so happy with his mummy, I might have to take her too just so he doesnt get upset :D :devil:

ETA: Not tomorrow - Sunday :rolleyes:
Never had jetlag before, but I dont like it!!
Yep, number two is Blossom. Told ya, will do a deal on two!

·
Registered
7,216 Posts

Cedar looks so happy with his mummy, I might have to take her too just so he doesnt get upset :D :devil:

ETA: Not tomorrow - Sunday :rolleyes:
Never had jetlag before, but I dont like it!!
I can feel you weakening from here, and that's BEFORE you have met them! :D

They certainly are a gorgeous bunch Spid :001_wub:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
"Ohhhhhh Five cats live at Moggy Towers, see them playing on the floor..... But Mogwarts is a quiet place as they have only four. Ohhhhhhh Moggy Towers has Princess Moo which makes Hilda green with envyyyyyyyyyy, and all the pussy cats in the land know the Towers is the place to beeeeee."

*Mavis just KNOWS that Hilda hates her evil twin to be one up on her.........* :devil:

Spid - you might want to get Blossoms basket ready for her imminent departure........ Singing:

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Just stunning...........:001_smile:

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Sorry, I'm rubbish and don't know who's who, but number one... Oh, number one! What a beauty!! :001_wub:

I'm so kitten broody, and really need to stop looking at threads like this! :crazy:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Sorry, I'm rubbish and don't know who's who, but number one... Oh, number one! What a beauty!! :001_wub:

I'm so kitten broody, and really need to stop looking at threads like this! :crazy:
Unless I am mistaken, I do believe number one is my future master, Flower :001_wub:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.