Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pictures of Luke the Saluki

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by angethehippy, Jul 11, 2009.

1. angethehippy

angethehippy PetForums Junior

Morning Readers,

Some of you asked to see images of Luke. I apologise for the first 2 - and STILL have a problem looking at them. However, the 3rd one might just indicate that he's firmly landed on his paws and is settled now...

IS he happy??? OH YES.....

Singing:

Attached Files:

2. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

hes is gorgeous! iv never met a saluki in the flesh, they are so elegant....he looks amazing now :)

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oh he is so beaustiful! :)
    I would love a saluki they are gorgous.

x

4. angethehippy

Thanks Peoples,

He's such a joy. He's the first (and last) dog we've even had and we couldn't have asked for better.

Ange

5. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

He's such a beautiful dog salukis are definately one of the supermodel breeds.

6. angethehippy

Thanks everyone, he is a wonderful lad....

7. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

what a lovely dog :) you've certainly brought him a long way from those first pics, well done :)

8. muse08

muse08 PetForums Member

Aw he is lovely they are a nice breed arent they, my friend/neighbour has four of them their gorgeous. :)

9. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Luke is gorgeous! You've done fab with him :)

10. angethehippy

He's a very very loved dog. I really REALLY believe ALL rescued animals understand what you've done for them, we once had a young ginger Tom cat who literally camped out on our door step for 2 weeks solid... after which husband hauled him in, we had him de-balled/flead/ear-mited etc etc, and he was one street cat and pitifully thin - but became t-h-e most loving and friendly creature. Broke our hearts when he died a couple of years later with feline aids.

Salukis are rather undemonstrative - they DON'T jump up on your return home, Luke's NEVER jumped up. No hand licking either, BUT they love in other ways. After each meal he DOES go to Pete first and rubs against his hand then mine to say 'thanks' . Oh he has lots of funny little things he does that outsiders don't get to see. I especially like to see small kiddies come up to him, probably cos he's a tall lad, and I GUARANTEE the parents - he will NOT snap at them. Unless of course they did something really nasty and even then he'd be hard pushed to sshow his teeth,

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice