UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as it was such a lush day, and Saffy the italian greyhound has come to stay for the week starting today, i thought there is no better time to go to the moss.

Sophie and Riley didn't come as Sophie's arthritis is bad after such a long walk yesterday :( and Riley stayed to keep her company. And we went out for a short walk when i got back from taking the others.

This is actually one of the bogs...i just thought it looked so lovely.

Hope you enjoyed :)

·
Registered
11,082 Posts
Thanks, I love looking at the dog walkie pics:D

·
Shan
4,686 Posts
I love the sun shining through the trees, looks awesome :thumbup:

Saffy looks soo delicate, no thicker than cardboard, bless :p x

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Lovely little blue and white iggie:thumbup::thumbup: Mine will be here in about 3 weeks.

Is she ever allowed to run off lead? I have an extending lead here ready for when Willow arrives but his breeder free runs hers all the time but she has big sandu beaches to run hers on.

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
awww I love the IG's ears, they're massive!!

That pic of the 3 of them is hilarious, I love them all :D

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lovely little blue and white iggie:thumbup::thumbup: Mine will be here in about 3 weeks.

Is she ever allowed to run off lead? I have an extending lead here ready for when Willow arrives but his breeder free runs hers all the time but she has big sandu beaches to run hers on.
We were told never to let her off by the breeder as they are meant to be little buggers for running away, but she has a really strong bond with my sister, so she comes back to her...no one else though as i found out :rolleyes: So she just goes on the extension line with me now. But its amazing to see her off lead running around, she is quicker than any of mine.

I bet you are so excited! You must post millions of pics when you get him. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.