Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

pics from today

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by theevos5, Jan 22, 2012.

1. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Here are a couple of pics of Alf on his walk today,we had to go to Wilmslow for a football match with my son sowe took Alf along and he had a good sniffy walk

He found a rather interesting smell down this hole;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

He's checking for dem pesky wabbits ;)

3. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

Awww cheeky boy Alfie :lol: :001_wub: Bet his paws were a nice grey colour after all that digging. I hope bunny wasn't home or they both might have got a fright

4. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Hubby said he was really switched on,not interested in his treats and really focused on digging,I however got to stand and watch my son play football in the wind and rain:rolleyes:
    aww just noticed his ribs on the 1st pic,maybe I should have posted this on does he look too skinny thread I did ,and maybe the answer would have been yes

#4 theevos5, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  5. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Look like he had fun! Don't think he looks too skinny; you can see all Kilo's ribs when he stretches out like that or runs and I think he is OK - mind you, I did my own "too skinny?" thread a while back after lots of folk keep telling me he is!! I have to admit that I don't post the ones on here that are very ribby for fear of starting a 'look after your dog' tirade :D :eek:.

6. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Good job he had his lead on or I think he might of disappeared :eek:

Looks like he had great fun :D

7. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Thats exactly why he had his lead on:Dits about 50mins drive from my house and I wasn't taking any chances,especially with him being so hyped up when he caught a good scent

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice