Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pics as promised of new addition

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Kat28, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

Image079.jpg

Image0192.jpg

This is nismo. He is like lightning but managed to grab a couple of pics on mobile.

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Sorry those pictures exceed the forums cuteness allowance, I will have to report them to a moderator and have them deleted;).

3. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

:D:D He is rather sweet. Just having a problem getting him out at min he keeps really squawking at us.We have just been getting him in cardboard tube,taking him out once he is out he is fine. Just needs to get used to us. The house sitter should have fun next week while we are away but will give nismo time to get used to his new surroundings properly without been hassled as aaron just wants to cuddle him all time :D another pampered pet in the house

4. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I thought he was from the first picture with his mouth open, :lol: Both our Russians did this when they were babies but they don't do it now so I think he will be fine once he's settled in.:)

Very cute.:001_wub::001_wub:

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I still get Spike and her babies out by cardboard tube, I was told when you pick them up from above they go into prey mode and panick,but they are so well trained,when they see me with a carboard tube they just hop into it, once I have tipped them onto my hand they are fine.

6. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

So cute.....Lovely pics. :D

7. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

8. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

He looks super cute..

He's like a cross between my Rosie and the newest newbie (long story) i have (with no name as yet)
    Newest newbie
    [​IMG]
    Rosie.. Who's just (maybe) had babies
    [​IMG]

9. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

They are cute. :D The top 1 is simular to our other 1

10. miss-freak-of-nature

miss-freak-of-nature PetForums Member

He is so cute, looks like my little Jasmin actually, she squeaks at you if she is not in the mood for coming out other times she tries to open the door to her cage to come out.

:eek: I can't believe the pet shop said that, the pet shop up by us have a sign on the wall saying 'no under 16's to buy any pet without a parent present, or proof of I.D' and yet I saw a 7 year old come in on his own and buy a hamster. Pet shops are so stupid these days I tell you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice