Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Picky Kitty!

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Maiisiku, May 21, 2010.

1. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I can't believe this! My picky kitty would not touch her bozita and so I donated 5 weeks worth of cat food to the cats protection. I tried her on the treat tins of applaws that I had and she ate some! She than devoured a whole tin of wiskas. My last ditch atempt at getting her to eat real meat, I'm going to try natures menu. If not it looks like she's going back on wiskas because she actually eats it and I still want her to have wet food. But she HAS to have tins or she licks the jelly off with the pouches. How strange...

2. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

Mine are the same - just donated a whole load of hilife, purely etc to a friend

they just dont understand that this food is better for them - i guess abit like me not wanting to eat my veggies lol

as for whiskas - they will eat the pouches only!!

3. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

Well this month is my last ditch attempt to get her to be healthy. I've ordered her 4 diffirent types of food and we are going to alternate. Purly, applaws pouches& tins and natures menu. I might just start mixing if she likes that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice