UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pickle's operation went well. The poor little darling looks so out of it. The vet said she had eaten a tiny bit. I don't think she did. I have placed a cushion in her sleeping area and covered with with a new towel. When I checked on her - she looked like she was shaking - so I placed another new towel over her. It has been on her about an hour and she has not bugged.

I placed some of her favourite foods upstairs with her and some water. I also put a bit of coriander in her sleeping area - she has not touched it. I am checking on her at least each half hour - but I don't want to be stressing her - but I am stressed seeing her not eat. Is it ok she hasn't eaten ? is it ok to check each half hour - should it be more - or less?

I had thought about bringing her inside and putting her in Wuzzle's cage and having him outside. I am concerned about this as Pickle's is not happy in the house and I am afraid she would go downhill.

Any advice - please. I am worried sick.
Thanks - Jacqui

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frags, you're a star. Thanks for the reply. It's just that she's not eating - so worried. Just put another hand towel in her sleeping area. To keep her nice and warm. It's so blustery here today. poor wee pet. I am sure she hasn't a clue what is going on with her.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Poor Pickles im sure its nothng to worry about Barney was like that after his op and didnt eat til quite a bit afterwards, he just slept all night until the next day! And ive heard that doe's ops are a lot worse then bucks, just make sure she is kept warm and just keep checking on her. If she isnt eating by the morning then give the vet a call x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.