Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Photos of Bella

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nellybelly, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

here are some photos of bella (the black and white one for those of you who don't know her) at her foster home, having a great time!

She goes back home on tuesday, and then 10 days later I get home for the end of uni!! I have missed her too much...and I'm so happy I'll never have to be apart from her for this long again.

here is my beautiful little girl:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. frosty2010

frosty2010 PetForums Member

Shes so sweet :D georgous :D

3. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

thank you

i really wanna get home now! been away for too long!

4. rona

rona Guest

She doesn't look quite as happy this time does she? Although she looks as if she's being spoilt :)
    Bet you are counting down the days

5. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

no. she has become exceptionally attached to my mom, and you know what - my mom has become even MORE attached to her. she is absolutely besotted with Bella. my mom has even been asking me if she can still do morning walks when I get back home. Apparently Bella and my mom are 2 peas in a pod now:) When the gentleman from Bakring mad came to collect bella my mom was all teary eyed, and the gentelman told her "you're even worse than your daighter!" (the daughter being me)

I am counting down the seconds Rona - can't wait to get back:) Been too long away.

6. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

She certainly loves her comforts judging by the amount of sofa pics ;) Glad you are nearly back home with her!:)

7. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

oh yes, she always has to be on a pillow on the sofa hehe:)
    I think cos she is so short she likes opportunities to see things from high up too:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice