UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on Safari in Kenya recently and thought i'd share some of the photos :) I've got litrally thousands, loads more of elephants and lions but I havnt had a chance to go through them yet since there are so many! These are from right across Kenya; Nairobi, Samburu, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, Treetops, Masai Mara, Mombassa and Dianni. Im going to make them into a surprise photo book for the couple's we met on Safari. I could do with some help picking a front cover; suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
I went on Safari in Kenya recently and thought i'd share some of the photos :) I've got litrally thousands, loads more of elephants and lions but I havnt had a chance to go through them yet since there are so many! These are from right across Kenya; Nairobi, Samburu, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, Treetops, Masai Mara, Mombassa and Dianni. Im going to make them into a surprise photo book for the couple's we met on Safari. I could do with some help picking a front cover; suggestions would be much appreciated :)
[/QUOTE]

Fantastic pictures but I [B]love[/B] this one... I have a canvas from a similar one my daughter took on her trip to Zim..

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do not have the Zebra one on this PC but this is the other I have on my wall.

Sorry I am not trying to hi jack your thread..:eek:
WOW what an amazing photo! :D Ive never been to Zim but my other half was posted there in the army and loved it. Its very rare to see lions climbing trees there are only a few areas of Africa where theyre known to do that. I keep saying I need to go back and have more time! We only had two weeks, but it was pretty exhausting with a solid 2 weeks of driving.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Love the pics, but for a cover it would be between the first zebra one or the mum and baby rhino

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone! :D I was thinking the zebras for the front cover too, and I do like the pair of rhinos pic too.

Stunning pictures:)

The 2nd from bottom, is that a secretary bird?
Thank you :) The bird I believe is an african crested eagle. I would have loved to see a secretary bird though they are beautiful!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
WOW they are brilliant:D

Would love to go on safari, OH said we could but I dont like flying:(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.