UK Pet Forums Forum banner
11,381 - 11,400 of 33,451 Posts
Reactions: QOTN and SbanR
So Kitten has stolen my heart, much as I desperately try to be wary of getting close it's impossible. He is so, so brave and sweet. Got a wand toy out and he ran onto my lap to get at it. I didnt try to touch him, but I don't think it'll be long. He is very dirty though as he's been climbing up under the car. Have to be extra careful when starting the engine.

Here he is with Mash, Pandora, Geoffrey and Batman. Kitten needs a name but not sure yet if it's a boy or girl.

Cat Photograph Vertebrate Blue Felidae
Cat Tire Wheel Automotive tire Felidae

*little envious face* maybe one day *dreams*

Good boy Joey, you are too gorgeous for words...I’m finally posting your tuna today too :) xx

Reactions: SuboJvR
So Kitten has stolen my heart, much as I desperately try to be wary of getting close it's impossible. He is so, so brave and sweet. Got a wand toy out and he ran onto my lap to get at it. I didnt try to touch him, but I don't think it'll be long. He is very dirty though as he's been climbing up under the car. Have to be extra careful when starting the engine.

Here he is with Mash, Pandora, Geoffrey and Batman. Kitten needs a name but not sure yet if it's a boy or girl.

View attachment 369179 View attachment 369180
@Jaf He/she has a little Charlie Chaplin 'tache going on - lucky Charlie is a boy and girl name, eh?

View attachment 369179 View attachment 369180
what model Volkswagon is it that he hides under ? Any mileage in that as a name ?

Reactions: Jaf
11,381 - 11,400 of 33,451 Posts