UK Pet Forums Forum banner
11,361 - 11,380 of 33,451 Posts
Joey ruined my dinner tonight. He was running around at 100mph from the front to the back of the house (I think the wind has creeped him out a bit), and on one trip he launched onto my armchair and landed bum first in my bowl with salmon en croute in! He didn't even want to eat it he just jumped in it.

Wouldn't mind but I'd been running so I treat myself to something with a bit of naughty carbs!

He realised immediately, I didn't really tell him off but he knew I was upset. He stopped running around the house and followed me quietly and slowly into the kitchen where I made myself something else, then quietly went and sat under my chair.

Butter wouldn't melt, sigh....

Cat Vertebrate Jaw Mammal Gesture
Cat Comfort Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Nose Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Bum first! I’m sorry but that’s so funny. I think I’ve eaten some dodgy cat-infected food, but not bum flavoured. Mind you I do kiss them and sometimes they’re damp from licking and I think “ew” but then with a tum like your Joey how could you resist?

Joey ruined my dinner tonight. He was running around at 100mph from the front to the back of the house (I think the wind has creeped him out a bit), and on one trip he launched onto my armchair and landed bum first in my bowl with salmon en croute in! He didn't even want to eat it he just jumped in it.

Wouldn't mind but I'd been running so I treat myself to something with a bit of naughty carbs!

He realised immediately, I didn't really tell him off but he knew I was upset. He stopped running around the house and followed me quietly and slowly into the kitchen where I made myself something else, then quietly went and sat under my chair.

View attachment 369033 View attachment 369034

View attachment 369036
:Hilarious I'm sorry but I had to laugh, bum first :Hilarious:Hilarious
Joey is so cute & adorable :Kiss x

Bum first! I'm sorry but that's so funny. I think I've eaten some dodgy cat-infected food, but not bum flavoured. Mind you I do kiss them and sometimes they're damp from licking and I think "ew" but then with a tum like your Joey how could you resist?
I know I did laugh about it - after I had something else to eat LOL!

Hubby was very sweet and immediately started making me something else. He even offered me his un-bum-tainted dinner.

Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Comfort

View attachment 369033 View attachment 369034

View attachment 369036
I think I'd have still eaten it (is that gross?):oops::oops:

Another very windy day which means even Bunty doesn't want to go out but then she doesn't really want to stop in either. Just can't please some people :rolleyes:

Cat Comfort Carnivore Felidae Grey

Toppy went out earlier but a big gust of wind came and nearly knocked him off his feet. He doesn't like a lot of wind up his bottom, there was quite a shocked look on his face and he ran at full pelt back to the kitchen :Hilarious Now he's entertaining himself indoors with whatever he can find lying on the floor

Cat Eye Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

11,361 - 11,380 of 33,451 Posts