UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

31421 - 31440 of 31497 Posts

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
@huckybuck thats hilarious, hens calling to see if their mate will come out to play :D yes very clean patio and cast iron set.

@Viv773 goodness me that was a long operation, must have been torture for you waiting. Glad all is healing well for your beauty.

@Willow_Warren do I spot the patterns of a Bunny :Smuggrin a grey Bunny in boots?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Up late, watching Alien, and Jaga decided he wanted to cuddle on OH's lap. He slowly started to slide off, though, before slipping in between OH and me. Clearly it wasn't worth moving. :Hilarious

Cloud Comfort Carnivore Ear Felidae

Cat Cloud Felidae Comfort Carnivore

(Pardon the quality. My phone's old and not good in low light.)

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I do love finished work and going into the garden to harvest some of what I have grown!
The strawberry harvest is in full flow and the raspberries are just ripening

Food Plant Fruit Ingredient Natural foods

Andre had the same same idea and also went and found a pre dinner snack ! :rolleyes: (It was dead by the time I came down and trying to get anything off of him is a lost cause… whilst he was originally playing with it but he chomped on it quickly when he heard dinner being served :eek:)

31421 - 31440 of 31497 Posts