Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Photo thread! So happy!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by cinnamontoast, Jan 7, 2012.

1. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

We discovered a new (and remote :thumbsup:) walk this week, so I thought I'd take Zak for some scent/retrieval work without having to be paranoid about other dogs. It's heathland (should I worry about ticks?)

First of all, we did lots of scent/retrieval work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then he needed a drink:

[​IMG]

Then he had to wash the ball and pounce on it in the filthy water repeatedly:

[​IMG]

Then he just lay full length in the puddle and had a proper bath:

[​IMG]

Then Brig and Bear had their walk in the same place (we met a Kerry Terrier puppy who was staying right by her owner, super cute little girl, never seen one, looked like a cockapoo or something :eek: I was secretly pleased that the boys were running round like loonies!)

[​IMG]

This is from the other day, forgive the sheer filth in which I live!

[​IMG]

#1 cinnamontoast, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

I am so pleased that you have found somewhere for Zak to be offlead and you can relax - I can only imagine how chuffed you (and Zak) were!! Great pics of the muddy boy himself!

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lovely pics :)
    Sounds a lovely place to walk too I hate 'sharing' walks.

4. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Gorgeous photo's they all look like they had a great time. It's wonderful discovering somewhere nice and quiet. :)

Filth? nah it's just character ;)

5. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

looks great fun. can I ask where this is in herts? I'm always looking for new walks. :)

6. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Brilliant photos! Happiness is a muddy springer :D

7. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

I bet Zak loved all the individual attention, as well as the muddy pool of course and Brig and Bear prob thought their luck was in when they found a lil girlie to show out to! :thumbsup: Lovely pics!

Wish I could fine somewhere that's isolated round here but I'd prob still be worried a dog would appear and start "banana's boy" Flynn off! :rolleyes:

BTW, filth is someone saying "what's that on the carpet mum?" and it turns out to be a bit of pig tail! :eek:

8. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

School Lane in Bricket Wood. There's a gravelled lane to a farm on the left (gated, but accessible to the public, leads to enormous field full of sheep, over iron bridge to river, bridle paths, Wall Hall old teacher training college, fabulous for swimming but Brig chases sheep so out of bounds for us currently). Anyhow, it's opposite the lane, clearly signed. It's called Bricket Wood Common and is huge. Parking is limited as you only have six spaces unless you squidge upon the lane somewhere.

If you ever want to meet up, let me know.

9. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

many thanks. sounds fantastic. I'll definitely try it out. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice