Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Photo shoot, Scotland?

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by GSDlover4ever, Mar 30, 2011.

1. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

I was wondering if anybody in the Lanarkshire area of Scotland was interested in a photo shoot?

I was planning on doing the dog photo shoot for up to an hour free. Although if the owner wanted any prints then they would have to pay for them.... I am selling the images at a low rate at the moment. :)

Do any of you have an unusual/ unique looking dog that can do special tricks and that loves to be photographed?

Or maybe some of you are lucky enough to have more that one dog... I would love to photograph a pack of dogs playing....

I have captured a number of breeds.... particuarally GSD's and I would love to take photos of other breeds... :)

You can see some of my images here:

Foxy Robyn's photosets on Flickr

Contact me for details... :)

I won't be able to do the above for a few weeks though! :)

2. xpalaboyx

xpalaboyx PetForums VIP

Very good portraits and adorable models too. Sad looks like I'm on the other part of the world but hope to see more of your works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice