Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Photo Shoot - 20th June, 2009

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Rescue Remedies, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Rescue Remedies

Rescue Remedies PetForums VIP

We had a Photo Shoot down at the kennels this weekend. We enjoyed meeting some new furry friends and some old ones. We made the most of the time by walking as many of our rescue dogs as we could, then we had a little bit of a natter with them, sneaked a fair few canine cuddles and tried to capture their best sides!

If you haven’t had a chance to look at all the updated threads, please visit the gallery on our website at: Rescue Remedies - June Photoshoot
    Pull up a chair, click on the link, select a tune on the MP3 Jukebox, kick your shoes off, relax, get comfortable and get ready to fall in love ...

2. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

Aw, the pics are lovely. You seem to have a lot of Staffy's. Pity really, isn't it? I'm looking into buying a house at the moment & as soon as I find the perfect home, I'm hoping to go into fostering dogs while they wait for their forever homes. I'm also starting a degree course in september in Canine Bahaviour & Training & ideally, when I finish, I would love to be able to take in the worst dog cases & help to "rehabilitate" them(for loss of a better word!) & make them "adoptable".

3. Rescue Remedies

Glad you like them.

Very commendable and good luck with that. We need to clone you! :D

4. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

ha, ha - I'm sure many people would disagree with you! Thanks a million & I think what you do is absolutely brilliant too. I got my dog as a rescue & would love to have lots & lots of money & acres of land so I could adopt lots of dogs!!! Must do the lottery this weekend so! lol

5. Rescue Remedies

Give me a shout if you win :D I have a few Staffies that need some help and would share it with you ;)

6. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

I'd gladly take them!!:D It's crazy coz my oh's dad has 3 of them, but they're show dogs, so he wouldn't dare dream of getting one from a rescue centre - you know yourself, they have to cost lots of money for them to be worth it (his opinion, not mine!)!!! When I get my house, I'm actually hoping to surprise my oh with a staffy from a rescue centre. He's not as fussy as his dad! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice