Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

photo opportunity for your little friend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by krutainis, Aug 16, 2009.

1. krutainis

krutainis PetForums Newbie

Hi All,

Hope you're well. I'm london based photographer and looking to do couple of photo projects with various reptiles and other exotic animals. If you are interested to participate and get some high quality photos in return, please let me know.
    This is not a commercial project, just looking to do some great macro (close up) pics of lovely animals. Photo shoot would be on one of the upcoming weekends and would take couple of hours of your time, ideally in London or easy to reach from here.

Have a good day,
    Ivars

p.s. if you are living too far from London or too busy, but know someone who might be interested, please do let me know as well.

Ivars Krutainis' photosets on Flickr

2. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Wow, I've heard of somebody that does photo shoots with lizards :p. I think you should repost this in Lizards - Pet Forums Community where you could get some more interest. I wish you luck with finding some lovely little reptiles to capture :D

3. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Ahh ur too far away :( lol
    You might get a better repose in the reptile forums?? Dont know if you've already put it there or not. :)

4. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Sorry never knew the link was for the forums here :blushing: lol :p

5. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Oh and some of your photos on Flickr are great! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice