Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Phone Companies Grrr!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sue&harvey, May 18, 2010.

1. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Why is it that phone companies are so useless!!! :angry: Telefonica have been given my bank details 3 times and still havent managed to set up the direct debit. So they cut us off for not paying the bill... "the money is there TAKE IT".
    Thankfully we have a lovely neighbour who has lent me his dongle, so I don't have to suffer a PF free night :thumbup:

Sorry but Phone companies have the worst communication systems possible.
    Rant over.... good evening all :D

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I HATE phone companies!!

I rang T-mobile before my contract ran out to tell them I didn't want to renew at the end and was going to leave T-mobile. The man told me to ring back on the 18th as that was the date my contract ran out and they'd sort it from there...

....so I rang back today only to be told that I have left it too late and need to pay another month of the contract before they will end it!! I was fuming and told the woman that i'd been told by another T-mobile employee to ring back today to cancel and he never told me there'd be an extra months charge or anything, she said there was nothing she could do but offer me a £20 refund at the end of the month for any unused minutes/texts :mad: that leaves me £10 short as my bill is £30 a month, and i've also got to pay £20 at the end of the month for my new contract :(

I will never use T-mobile again, I feel like they've conned an extra month's money out of me!

3. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

They really are all as bad as each other. I had a nightmare ending my UK O2 contract.. they kept saying they could give me a great deal on roaming! What part of I live in Spain do they not understand. Then I found out they are owned by... telefonica. :eek:

4. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

5. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

6. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yeah I got deal after deal shoved down my throat when I said I wanted to leave, they wouldn't shut up, ended up having to get quite short and snappy with her which I dont like doing cos she's only doing her job but she really wouldn't just accept that I wasnt gonna take another deal... I even said i'd already started a new contract with a different network!!

I couldn't work for one of those companies, i'd be embarrassed trying to sell silly deals to people who clearly dont want them!!

7. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

No I couldn't either. I wouldn't mind normally that they don't want my money but it's the only way I have to contact my family.... and maintain my PF addiction. Please just take the bl**dy money and keep my connection on!!!

Thank god for my very sweet neighbour :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice