UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I received a phone call from the customer service at Zooplus.

They had been contacted by the cat protection league as they had received a parcel and wanted to know if it had been sent to them by mistake :D

I advised the nice lady from Zooplus that it was not a mistake and to let the cat protection league know it was meant for them and all future parcels too (I intend to send 1 a month).

The lady was clearly overwhelmed and thanked me loads for sending a parcel to the cats protection. You could have thought I had sent it to her directly she was so happy :eek:ut:

Thank you Zooplus for making the effort of contacting me and then again contacting the cats protection for me :thumbup1:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Big kudos all around then. Well done to you for being so kind and generous and well done to ZP for ensuring that all was as it should be. :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
How lovely of you! That's a really nice idea to send a parcel per month. What did you send in this one?

It's fun that the Cats Protection will look forward to your parcel every month!

·
Registered
29,781 Posts
Well done Nightkitten -- that's the spirit hun!:)

I am day-dreaming of what a huge difference it would make to the cat rescues if every member of this lovely forum sent a parcel to their local rescue once a month.:thumbup::thumbup:

p.s. if you do decide to send, please remember the small independent cat rescue charities in your locality, who are all struggling badly at the moment, with the recession, and so many people giving up their cats because they can't afford to feed them. :(

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How lovely of you! That's a really nice idea to send a parcel per month. What did you send in this one?

It's fun that the Cats Protection will look forward to your parcel every month!
This time they got:
1 Smilla Poultry Pots Savings Pack 24 x 400 g- Tender Poultry with Fish
1 Rafiné Cross Duck, Turkey & Chicken- 15 kg
2 Smilla Poultry Pots Savings Pack 24 x 400 g- Tender Poultry with Beef

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
That is a very good thought, I sent 100 of my points to the Battersea rescue yesterday but from time to time it would be nice to send wet food, especially as it is not something used as daily feeding here in Spain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.