Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Phew! Didn't like that!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Classyellie, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I took my son back to his Dad's this morning and while driving there my right eye started to feel really sore. Looking in the mirror it had gone all bloodshot, a sure sign of infection (I wear contact lens and this has happened a few times during the past few months) Anyway, I dropped my son off and went to my Mums in Birmingham to see her new tortoise :) and garden pond :) While there my vision got really blurry in my right eye so I took my lens out....

Time came for me to think about driving home - and I couldn't get my lens back in! I'd left harvey and Pippa with a friend so I had to get back home! So...I have just driven 70 odd miles with clear vision in one eye only :eek: I did take it easy but I'm sooooo glad I'm home! :) :) :)

2. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Thank god your back and safe! :D

3. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I bet you are glad :D seeing how some people drive I doubt they can see out of any eye :eek:

4. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Hmmm maybe not your best move, but i can understand wanting to get back home. Hope the eye is better tomorrow.

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol...I know it wasn't my best move but had to get back to my furbabies :blushing: At the moment all the white of my eye is bloodshot - I've got some anti-biotic eye drops still in the fridge so have started using them :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice