UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

8001 - 8020 of 8049 Posts

·
❤️ BSH, Silver Rules.....and Labs ❤️
1,829 Posts
That's amazing work @MissKittyKat hows the legs ?
I've been really surprised by how good they've been. No blisters (new socks and trainers were worth every penny), joints all good. It's really just been my glutes and theyve eased off now too. I can still feel I've worked them but nothing terrible.

I think going out to walk Woody has helped.

I got a new special pair of leggings to wear too, very me theme! I'm the one with the paw print buff.

Hand Shoe Bottle Beer Gesture

·
Registered
18,666 Posts
I've been really surprised by how good they've been. No blisters (new socks and trainers were worth every penny), joints all good. It's really just been my glutes and theyve eased off now too. I can still feel I've worked them but nothing terrible.

I think going out to walk Woody has helped.

I got a new special pair of leggings to wear too, very me theme! I'm the one with the paw print buff.

View attachment 494091
No blisters is impressive.

·
Human mother to Oscar
12,813 Posts
A sunshiny very warm 4.5 miles with husband…even onto the end of the Pier :) We took this to send to running pals who are on a yacht cruising Greek Islands and they were just in Santorini so we are in Bognorini :)

Smile Water Cloud Sky Vertebrate

Happy Wednesday everyone. Glad folk have been getting out and having nice runs - hope the packing is going well @Boxer123

·
Human mother to Oscar
12,813 Posts
Up and put this morning before it got too hot. I even braved my bought in the sale Sweaty Betty 6” shorts as it was so warm! Phew! The irony is it would have been cooler if I’d gone now as it’s clouded over. Ah well 4.25 miles, very slowly.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Well I just about managed to get through last nights run! Omg it was hot! Didn't think it was too bad to start with as it had clouded over, and I drank loads all day, but after about 2.5miles I really started to struggle. Did usual 4.3 mile route which strava decided was 4.7 miles @ 7:29 pace! Haha! I've never run that fast in my life! Think pace was close to normal, maybe a bit slower. It wasn't just my head that was fuzzy at the end, I had goose pimples all over. Very odd, but I assume it's to do with dehydration.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
I’ve had a great time at Parkrun!! Went over to one on the coast today which we’ve only done a couple of times. I ran a pb, beating my previous quickest time by 2.5 minutes!! First in my age category and 5th lady! Then off to a cafe with our running club friends for a bacon sandwich. Just lovely!

8001 - 8020 of 8049 Posts