Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Petsitters Alliance

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by Screeny, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Screeny

Screeny PetForums Newbie

Hello,
    Is anyone insured through Petsitters Alliance? I have been for a few years but now can't get in touch with them. I have paid my £79 renewal fee and have had to take out another policy with someone else. They don't reply to me calls or emails. I contacted Royal Sun Alliance, one of the underwriters who said other people had contacted them with the same problem. If you are insured with them now, I would check. The website is still up, very strange and annoying.

2. Pet set go

Pet set go PetForums Newbie

I am relieved to see this thread started as I think people need to be having a conversation about this - I have had no response from them to important communication. Can anyone else say if they know what is going on as it is worrying. There is no alternative contact or business name online.

3. rona

rona Still missing my boys

4. Screeny

Screeny PetForums Newbie

I have

5. Screeny

Screeny PetForums Newbie

Hi,
    I have found out that Pwter Robinson has passed away. The company managing the policy cannot get a reply from anyone either. I'm sending a letter to the Petsitters address to hopefully be acknowledged by a solicitor or someone dealing with this situation. The company dealing with the policy did say it would be withdrawn if no rely was received by Petsitters Alliance. I hope that helps.

6. Carol Qirreh

Carol Qirreh PetForums Newbie

I have just found this useful thread after paying my subs a month ago and not being able to get any response from PSA. Thank you. Has anyone any further info - can we get our money back or will someone be taking the company over?

7. Carol Qirreh

Carol Qirreh PetForums Newbie

Can anyone recommend an alternative insurance company?

8. sue rourke

sue rourke PetForums Newbie

I have also renewed my membership and cannot get through to them. I paid via bank transfer so I am unsure I can get the money back now.

9. totallypets

totallypets PetForums Senior

My insurance renewed earlier this year by standing order and I received an email confirmation from Mike of the renewal early in February. The Pettsitters Alliance website is gone now so I have phoned Bannerman Rendell Ltd http://www.bannermanrendell.com/contact-us today who have confirmed that Mike has sadly died. My premium fortunately was passed on to them and so my insurance is valid until the end of the policy.

I would check whether your premium was sent to Bannerman Rendell, if it wasn't then you will need to get new insurance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice