UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a hardworking and motivated individual who is very punctuated. I am a student currently studying animal Care,Welfare and management. I am available during the holidays and I can look after your pets My fee's are exceptionally good for the service you will get, as I will walk your pet twice a day, bathe them - using my own shampoo or one provided, I will brush your pet and I will interact with your animals via playing with them. I will provide my own treats which would be -pedigree or James Wellbeloved or what the owner would normally treat their pets with as i don't want to cause upset stomachs by changing treats. I can help train your dog with basic commands depending on the age if needed. I have knowledge with larger breeds as i have 2 Japanese Akitas of my own and previous experience with bulldogs, huskies and Springer Spaniels. you can get all this between £5-£20 depending on size and number of pets.
Please feel free to email or me regarding days i'm available and general queries.
[email protected]
I want all future customers to be aware that i am not a licensed dog walker or pet sitter, but i will complete any job to the best of my ability with the interest of the animals at heart. The area's i can cover are Cardiff and the Wiltshire regions.
Thank you for reading this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.