UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I have just been asked this unknown question lol by my dad. can any one help me?? :thumbup:

He wants to know

the rational of petrol to oil for a 2 stroke petrol strimmer.? :confused:

Thanks

G

·
A 2-stroke engine should have a petrol/oil ratio of 40:1, which would equate to 4 litres of unleaded petrol per 100ml of oil.

Don't quote me on that one though, I only got it from a GCSE physics book... :eek:

G

·
A 2-stroke engine should have a petrol/oil ratio of 40:1, which would equate to 4 litres of unleaded petrol per 100ml of oil.

Don't quote me on that one though, I only got it from a GCSE physics book... :eek:
just told her that:eek:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
I didn't know you had a car Bullet, I saw you on a unicycle last week... :D
that wasn't a uni cycle..............the nuts fell off the front wheel, i just have good balance:lol:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
And, what's your excuse for being tailed by cops on the M6 whilst riding on this one-wheeled 'bicycle'? :rolleyes:
well i'd just bought a box of ceriel, and the instructions said to open, tear along dotted lines. i didnt realise those dotted lines belonged to the m6, ok?:lol:

G

·
well i'd just bought a box of ceriel, and the instructions said to open, tear along dotted lines. i didnt realise those dotted lines belonged to the m6, ok?:lol:
Hmmm, fair enough. But I'm watching you Bullet, always watching! :ihih: :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.