Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Petforums Charity Auctions - DISCUSSION THREAD

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by billyboysmammy, Nov 17, 2010.

1. billyboysmammy

billyboysmammy PetForums VIP

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

OK!!!

I'm back and free from the lurgy!!!!

So so so so sorry for making everyone wait!

I have 683 emails to read, unmpteen PM's, more than 50 pms to send, and all the auctions to sort!

Please bear with me tonight while i get my bearings and sort everything out! Will reply to the pm's ive recieved first, and then start sorting the auctions that finished yesterday, along with doing all the pm's to the winners.

Tomorrow once all the above is sorted i will list the last lot of auctions and sort any other queries that pop up in the meantime.

So so sorry everyone for letting you all down this week.

sally xx

2. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Sal you didn't let anyone down you were poorly for goodness sake!

Nice to finally have you back though :D xxx

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Great to see you back xxx

4. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Haven't let anyone down, still a star in my book ;)

5. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:thumbup: Great to have you back xxx

6. billyboysmammy

billyboysmammy PetForums VIP

haha i was back and then gone again from the fooking bt road digging! ARGH! anyway i think i am back properly now, but if anyone needs my tel number pm me or aurelia and i will give it out.

Wil be in the background a bit today while i sort out all the behind the scenes things.

sal x

7. happysaz133

happysaz133 PetForums VIP

My food hasn't come, do you know if its been dispatched billyboysmammy? Could really use it :(

8. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

I don't think BBM is on the forum much at the moment due to some personal issues. Aurelia might be able to help, you could try a PM to her incase she misses this post :)

9. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

I've just spoken to BBM, she hopes to be back very soon. But I think she said DT was supposed to have taken over with the Berns auctions? Not sure on that though, sorry hun.

10. Not quite Aurelia
    We did speak about it last week! and I did say that I would telephone Berns re delivery of the items they had pledged, which I had won! But our conversation ended I think ending with us questioning whether Berns had received email advising delivery address.

I am away myself now until next Thursday so delivery would have been pointless anyway.

That said if those who are waiting wants to pm me their delivery details together with what they have won then I will willingly forward such onto Berns

DT

11. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

If anyone has the details for Berns and where the food and cat litter etc was to come from can that person please message a mod - we need to sort this out toot sweet !

The other outstanding items if anyone knows who donated them can they also let us know about those as well.

12. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

I'm waiting to hear on who's paid what for my items, the two ladies who won the tarot readings ... I shall sort this week (if both of you want to PM me at some point to let me know when it's convenient :) Unless you have kitties and would like some kitty goodies instead?) As for the other bits I donated, I'm really not sure who's paid what, but I have sent out all items that I had payment confirmed on ages ago now.

I called BBM earlier and asked if she could come and sort it out. She said she will so hopefully this will all be sorted soon.

13. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

the thread is now all updated with who has paid and who has not recieved complete with their names, if BBM could just even let one of us know what is going on and if we can sort it we will.

14. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Ah right, when I looked last night it was still as it was before. I shall go find it and have a look.

15. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Any news???

16. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Sorry Chez BBM hasnt looked in that I know of yet, we are trying to sort it but as it was not under the control of the mods in the first place we are just trying to piece things together -

17. To check who has paid you only have to look on the link on the bottom of BBM page - (the giving site) .

As far as I can see the only person who has not paid is the one who bidded for the painting pledged by sleeping lion.

18. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

19. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Ok, thank you. :)

20. rajendersingh30

rajendersingh30 PetForums Newbie

I m also into charity..I will buy and sell few things here as soon as I go home and search some stuff what to and what not to buy.. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice