Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Petal, JRX Chihuahua, 1yr old, Female

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by kymmwhite, May 17, 2010.

1. kymmwhite

kymmwhite PetForums Member

Please meet gorgeous Petal.

Petal is a year old jack russell cross chihuahua who has been neutered, started her vaccinations, been wormed, deflead and microchipped.
    Petal is the most loyal dog you could wish for, she will absolutely adore you and you will be the love of her life. she is good with other dogs outside of the house, but can be territorial with bitches in the home, so she will only be homed as an only dog or with a male.
    Petal is absolutely amazing with children, and idolises my 3 year old daughter.
    She loves nothing more than being out in the car, and will lay down on the seat and go to sleep in seconds! she would love to be a van drivers mate and go to work with someone!
    She is brilliant in the house, but wouldn't be ideal to be left for too long each day as she just loves company and being out and about.

She is fantastic off lead and in her eyes, life is all about pleasing her family. i love this little lady so much and if circumstances were different, she wouldn't be going anywhere!
    Petal would be fine to live with cats.

Petal is a young, lively girl who will need stimulation, and preferably a home with terrier experience.

Can you offer this amazing little lady a place in your heart and your home?

Please call Kymm on 07886 620009 or email [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gothy Robyn

Gothy Robyn PetForums Newbie

I would be very happy to adopt this lovely lady :)

3. kymmwhite

kymmwhite PetForums Member

Hi all,

Little Petal has now been re-homed, many thanks :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice