Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pet Wash Bags

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Dorastar, May 17, 2010.

1. Dorastar

Dorastar PetForums Junior

Hi

Ive just had to buy a new washing machine due to the old one breaking down and this is probably due to the amount of vet bed etc it washes.

Ive seen online pet wash bags where you put dirty vet bed inside and it keeps all the fluff and hair inside and not in the washing machine.

This will also stop next wash being covered in hair and fluff and wondered if anyone has used them and if so are they worth getting.

Thanks

2. 2Hounds

2Hounds PetForums VIP

i always stuff the dog beds inside old pillow cases and use a hair bobble to stop it from opening , seems to do the job. I would consider buying a proper version if it wasn't expensive but as i don't need to wash the dogs beds very often i've not bothered to look into it.

3. dalpup

dalpup PetForums Member

I use an old pilow case tied in a knot at the top to wash anything that I feel would either damamge the machine or leave bits of fluff etc in it, you could use an old singe duvet too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice