Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Pet Transport

Discussion in 'Dog Services' started by Tara's Pet Taxis, Feb 2, 2018.

?

Would you ever use Tara's Pet Taxis?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tara's Pet Taxis

Tara's Pet Taxis PetForums Newbie

Hello all you animal lovers out there! I am new to the pet forum & really happy to be here Above all, I am an animal lover and mum to a nearly 3yr old rescue Akita/Presa/Boxer mix called Tia.

I also run a pet taxi business in and around North London called Tara's Pet Taxis. I have a range of transport services, Pets to Vets, transportation to Dog/Cat Shows & so on. Basically wherever your pet needs to go! I have pet business & taxi insurance so your beloved is safe in my hands and my car is equipped for all eventualities Inc. A pet first aid kit.

Please contact me for a quote at any time. Just give me the start and end postcodes, date & time of travel and I will get back to you.
    I've checked out my competition and I am highly competitive with my rates

For regular updates of my work please find me on Facebook - Tara's Pet Taxis.
    Photos, reviews, stories etc. are there, but I've only just started the page so there are many jobs I have done that I've not mentioned there.

So, if you ever need my services Tara's Pet Taxis is here for you and your furry babies xx

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice