Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pet Supermarket

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Quinzell, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Quinzell

Quinzell PetForums VIP

Has anyone ordered from Pet Supermarket before, and what was your experience like?

I placed an order with them 11 days ago. I had an email from them about a week ago to say that one item wasn't in stock and had been discontinued. I subsequently received a refund for this one item.

Since then I've heard nothing from them and my order still says processing. I have sent them an email, to which I received an automated reply saying they would respond within 24 hours. They didn't. I have sent another email but so far still haven't received anything :(

2. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Have seen them advertised but not used them sorry

3. tiatortilla

tiatortilla PetForums VIP

they're bloody awful. i ordered a coat for tia from them and they sent the wrong one. i ordered it in the wrong size so needed to send it back anyway, but had to send 5 emails to get them to understand that it was my fault it was the wrong size but they sent the wrong coat. explained i just wanted a refund if it was a replacement for the one i ordered and they said they'd send me the correct one. about a month later i got the same one again and they were barely even sorry. wouldn't recommend them at all!

4. Wobbles

Wobbles Banned

I made a 70.00 order from them,which I had paid for but hadn't been sent out yet, then I found the stuff cheaper in my local farm store, so phoned to cancel it. Had no problems whatsoever, I had an email hours later confirming cancelation.

5. tiatortilla

oh and i ended up keeping the wrong coat because even after explaining it was hardly my fault that they'd sent the wrong one again, they expected me to send it back and go even longer without a coat for my dog. they offered me a £5 gift voucher AFTER i'd kicked up a fuss and threatened to tell everyone how bad their service is, but i didn't trust them to bother with the voucher once they'd got the coat back.

and they don't respond to emails within 24 hours at all.

6. Luz

Luz PetForums VIP

I'm sure I ordered something from them as I keep getting emails. I liked the fact it was free delivery. Can't remember what but didn't have a bad experience.

7. tiatortilla

that's lucky! i think it might depend on who is dealing with it.. the person i spoke to didn't seem to understand my perfectly coherent emails, i think they were a bit dense tbh. and then they tried to blame it on the warehouse, lol!

8. Dan79

Dan79 PetForums Member

I have just had a crap experience myself...i placed an order that should have taken 3-4 days to arrive...3 weeks later still nothing,after emailing 5 times and no reply i phoned them just for them to tell me my order was out of stock :rolleyes:
    They had taken the money from my account tho the same day,so eventually i got a full refund almost 4 weeks later.
    I'll never use them again!

9. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

I bought some Advantage for the cat, free delivery in 4 days, no probs. Good price too. I`ll use them again.

10. Quinzell

Quinzell PetForums VIP

Well, I had an email from them yesterday apologizing and saying that they were arranging for the order to be sent out on a 24 hour delivery service.

I haven't yet received it. Annoyingly, we had planned to go out but now need to stay in and wait on the off chance that it might still arrive :cursing:

11. Megan345

Megan345 PetForums VIP

I ordered loads of Royal Canin food off them once because it was cheap (so did lots of other people here!) and it turned out it was a pricing error. Full refund automatically, though.

12. CRL

CRL Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

i remember that. i ordered a few bags for my mum and dads dogs and know some people on other forums ordered about 10 bags to give to local dog charities. they cancelled everyones order.
    dont think i have used them apart from trying to order the cheap bags of dog food.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice