Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Pet Sitting & home from home Boarding

Discussion in 'Dog Services' started by Furry chums, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Furry chums

Furry chums PetForums Newbie

I have had and loved animals all my life and want to extend that care and love I have for my own to other furry chums out there. I know myself being a working mum and juggling life in general it's hard to be with you're pets all the time and you never want then to be alone for long periods of time.
    I offer a range of services including standard walking during the day, full daycare, overnight care and cover for holidays etc.
    I am full CRB checked and pet first aid trained. I like to usually offer a one on one personal service for clients as I know animals all have different temperaments and tolerances so don't like to book in more than one animal a time ideally. The animals health and wellbeing comes first before anything else.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice