Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

PET SITTERS ALLIANCE

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Rachael Hodgson, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Rachael Hodgson

Rachael Hodgson PetForums Newbie

Be aware of this company. Money is paid and no insurance certificate sent!! texts and emails ignored. Royal Sun Alliance the underwriters accept no responsibility! Insurance is invalid with this company. The daughter of Mike Robinson said he has died, but she has continuously ignored texts. even the ombudsman has had no luck.

2. Ownedbymany

Ownedbymany PetForums Senior

How did you pay? You might be able to get your bank/paypal to refund the money.

3. Rachael Hodgson

Rachael Hodgson PetForums Newbie

Thank you but it was visa debit so I sadly I don't think I can

4. Julia Parsons

Julia Parsons PetForums Newbie

I too am a victim of loss of my insurance premium. I've been on to Bannerman Rendell Ltd who underwrote the Policy who say they've been in contact with the other Director of the company (Mike Robinson did pass away) - her name is Jean Smith - who has done nothing. I've gone through the Financial Conduct Authority who came back saying they couldn't help. Someone, somewhere has our money. All they have to do is communicate and say what's going on as they have people's email addresses. I understand if there was a data privacy issue - Mike Robinson probably had his accounts password protected, making them difficult to access unless you knew the password - but as I say - they could have written and explained but they haven't. So I'm now going down two routes. I'm going to write to the BBC's Rip Off Britain for advice and take out a Goverment Court Claim against Jean Smith as the other Company Director. Get in touch and let me know if you want to pursue these routes as well - and we'll see if we can get our money back - it's been nearly a year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice